Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Quest continues



For ORGANIZATION...why does that always seem like a dirty word..
Well I spent the better part of today in my scraproom organizing. I took a lot of stuff out of the room and had it in the rec room while I was going thru stuff.

So I got this cubby hole thing from Zellers and it was so reduced it was awesome..only $21..and it was easy to assemble and it is sturdy..

I got the bins from Dollarama..and just started filling them up with stuff..I am considering getting a second unit..haven't decided 100% yet though.

So I have gotten my scraps all together as well..bought an expanding file folder and sorted them by colour and such..the thing weighs a tonne (metric tonne too)..but they are contained and I really need to start making cards. I purged them too and kept pieces only 3 x 3 and bigger.

Well I will keep it up..I hope to have it done by Saturday cause I have the weekend to myself looking forward to it..

5 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

ooohhhh that is flippin awesome!!!
when you are done I will have whatever you do not want when you come over to do mine :) I mean after all you will be well practiced :) deal???

Thad Be Me said...

Deal..
Whatever I don't want eh..hmm..
We will see about that.
I would actually like to start using it soon..that would be a concept and a half.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

lol...using crafts...sounds awesome! can't wait to see the results :) the results of the cleanup & the surge of creativity that follows

Cindye Wile said...

Love that bin and those containers.
Looks like you are getting things together. :)

Cindye Wile said...

So, how did you make out with your list of goals? :)