Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scrapbooking Organization!!

Almost seems like a bad word doesn't it...

Anyway..I am not even going to discuss the state of my room right now..or my stuff in general.

I need magic fairies to come in and just take over..not just my scrap room but the whole house.

This is when my pony tail comes in handy I can cross my arms and flip it around and blink..remind you of anything..I DREAM OF JEANNIE..ahh I love that show..
I wish I had her powers..I would use it all for good..I swear.

Anyway..babbling..

I found this great blog and the woman is doing a scrapbook organization challenge..great ideas on there..it's a 29 or 28 week thing..but great site..I have been on there for 3 days now..and I think I am actually motivated. She just has a different take on things that I have heard of in the past..anyway..

Just sharing the knowledge.

My Love Affair with a Label Maker

Well anyway. I will post my progress...and any points that I think is worthy..

Start at the first post..don't look at anything else. Go to the first post and read from there. Trust me it make more sense when you see her theory.

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

Oh man ... I soooo need some organizational help. LOL If only I had a scrap room instead of it all in my bedroom.
Let me know how you make out.