Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pop can's and Alcohol Inks



My recycling is going to go down..cause I will be stealing the popcans to make things and embellishments..going to start having to get some tall boys too..cause they have bigger pieces of metal...This is my favourite one. I embossed it with the textured textile cuttlebug folder. (Really love this design) I inked and sanded, inked again and only sanded in certain areas. I am thinking card backgrounds..have another couple ideas too..but ran out of popcans this weekend.



These two I just embossed coloured..sanded..coloured again sanded a little more and voila..two toned metal. I was running out of popcans so was limited on sizes.


This was my original sample that I did. I just alcohol inked it and sanded the odd flower.


I was able to cut the pop can with my Epic 6..you can't emboss though and cut..just shreds the pop can.

6 comments:

jennifer said...

Wow, those are amazing!!!

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very cool girl...can't wait to see what you do with them!!!

Paola said...

Very cool, love them.

T in Etown said...

This is awesome you win the scrappy queen tiara...way to go...you should send this to a magazine for submission...

nscropper said...

wow ... those are VERY cool ... they look awesome.

CoveredInCrafts said...

Great project!