So I got some stuff together today.
Funny I thought I owned a Quickutz die in the shape of a wreath..yeah I don't. I was sure I did. But I don't.
The idea's I had for my books completely went out the window. I tried to cover one in fabric..so I wasted a lot of time on that. Didn't turn out the way I wanted to so I went with the ole fashioned cover with paper method.
I have the bare minimum done on one book. It needs to be made pretty still but I made good progress..
Of course I did not scrapbook in my room I worked on the coffee table which is really somewhat a pain.
When I pretty up the pages I will post pics.
I hope to work on it more tomorrow.
Flower soft has not been used yet..